Monday, October 5, 2009

What the Heck?

Morgan and I went to Costco this afternoon. It was right after school, so Morgan had the "I was good all day at school and sat in my seat" wiggles, but she was being very good. She kept her hand on the cart the whole time, and she was just singing/talking to herself. I was paying attention, truly I was! I was enjoying the opportunity to shop without reminding Mo to keep stay with me, keep her hands off all the merchandise, etc., while keeping half on ear on Morgan - I can tell you that she was singing She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes, at super chipmunk speed. This kind of constant background noise that is Mo does not bother me, and I actually have come to enjoy it. As we rounded a corner in front of a sample display, the worker looked at her and said "what the heck?" That's right, she's non-stop for 12 hours, but thankfully she sleeps for the other 12 - and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

No comments: